A Forgotten Hope Mini-Mod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Everybody. Enjoy your Visit.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forgotten Nations Servers (updated)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deathfromabove2010

deathfromabove2010

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-05-05

Forgotten Nations Servers (updated) Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten Nations Servers (updated)   Forgotten Nations Servers (updated) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 7:27 pm

Teamspeak -> 71.224.50.153
pw: bluejay
Mod Dev Channel pw: mods
(usually up from 3-10 EST)

BF1942 Server -> 71.224.50.153
pw: none at the time
(will be started upon request)
Back to top Go down
General_Henry

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Nations Servers (updated)   Forgotten Nations Servers (updated) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:41 pm

do you mind including some 1946 maps too?...
Back to top Go down
deathfromabove2010

deathfromabove2010

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Nations Servers (updated)   Forgotten Nations Servers (updated) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:57 pm

send em to me adn the time in EST u want them running...
Back to top Go down
Paasky

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Nations Servers (updated)   Forgotten Nations Servers (updated) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 3:16 pm

How many people do you think you people could get interested in map testing? I think I could get about 3-5 people from WaW, especially if we had a proper server set up beforehand. Any idea on the numbers? Do you guys have anyother maps that imight be ready for some MP testing?
Back to top Go down
General_Henry

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Nations Servers (updated)   Forgotten Nations Servers (updated) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 1:53 am

we make a "poll" in the forum and start the counting Smile
Back to top Go down
deathfromabove2010

deathfromabove2010

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Nations Servers (updated)   Forgotten Nations Servers (updated) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 3:00 pm

i'd like to test my darwin map and i think i could get a few ppl from WaW too come as well. I owe some ppl tongue
Back to top Go down
Paasky

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Nations Servers (updated)   Forgotten Nations Servers (updated) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 8:17 am

Okay, I'd like for the servers to be up this Sunday, from 2PM EST (7PM BST) onwards for about an hour or two. Hopefully we can get your Darwin map, and any others working for that time.
Back to top Go down
deathfromabove2010

deathfromabove2010

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Nations Servers (updated)   Forgotten Nations Servers (updated) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 7:39 pm

i will need links to the maps we wanna test and should i run my TS server too?
Back to top Go down
Paasky

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Nations Servers (updated)   Forgotten Nations Servers (updated) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 8:17 pm

You can find the map from the link I've got everywhere, but I'm going to re-upload it one final time before that. I'll give the link when I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
deathfromabove2010

deathfromabove2010

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Nations Servers (updated)   Forgotten Nations Servers (updated) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 8:40 pm

thanx paasky. btw damn good job on the textures. for the rest of you if i dont get your maps by sun. 12 am EST i aint puttin' em on there. i suggest pm'ing them to me so the pubbies dont get a hold of em or is this a pubby test?
Back to top Go down
Paasky

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Nations Servers (updated)   Forgotten Nations Servers (updated) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 9:38 pm

I was thinking of a pubbytest. It brings more players in, which then shows any major flaws.
Back to top Go down
Paasky

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Nations Servers (updated)   Forgotten Nations Servers (updated) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 9:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Nations Servers (updated)   Forgotten Nations Servers (updated) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Nations Servers (updated)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Forgotten Hope Mini-Mod :: Forgotten Nations :: General Discussion-
Jump to: