A Forgotten Hope Mini-Mod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Everybody. Enjoy your Visit.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FHSW Content Sharing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathfromabove2010

deathfromabove2010

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-05-05

FHSW Content Sharing Empty
PostSubject: FHSW Content Sharing   FHSW Content Sharing Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 3:19 pm

now I was looking at the new FHSW website and I think we should contact them and ask for a trade. They let us use some of there content and we'll let them use some of ours. This happened in BF2 between two mods so I think we can make it happen here. They've got a lot of good stuff. Things that caught my eye the most were the Jap 47mm Type1 AT gun, a Jap Me262, some sort of odd mobile AT gun and the USS Atlanta. We could offer them our Owen gun, and Im sure I could convince the guys at WaW to let us give them some of there content like the Spitfire Mk. XIV, and some of the Heavy Russian Tanks. Also I've got an M2 Carbine in the works. Basically a full auto M1.

http://www.udjapan.net/fhsw/index.htm
Back to top Go down
General_Henry

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: FHSW Content Sharing   FHSW Content Sharing Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 11:22 am

if we make minimod we need not to ask them, we could include them in the minimod path

game.SetCustomGameName FN
game.addmodPath Mods/FN/
game.addmodPath Mods/FHSW/
game.addModPath Mods/FH/
game.addModPath Mods/Bf1942/
game.customGameFlushArchives 0
game.setCustomGameVersion 0.1
game.setCustomGameInfo "FN"
Back to top Go down
deathfromabove2010

deathfromabove2010

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: FHSW Content Sharing   FHSW Content Sharing Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 5:16 am

well i finally got a response from them. there english was kinda bad, but after reading it it seems like they said no. too bad, they had some nice stuff too. if both mods weren't mini then maybe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FHSW Content Sharing   FHSW Content Sharing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FHSW Content Sharing
Page 1 of 1