A Forgotten Hope Mini-Mod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Everybody. Enjoy your Visit.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[WDW]Megaraptor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Hey guys! Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys!   Hey guys! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:44 am

Hey guys!

I got contacted by some of your leaders on the FH forums and I thought i'd come in and say hey. What's cooking here?

First off, are you guys making mods or map packs? In other words, will we be able to play these maps in FH 0.7 or will we have to switch to another mod?
Back to top Go down
RedSand
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Hey guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:05 am

Let me start by saying its great to see you toke me up Wink. We are making an FH mini mod, here read this:
Quote :
Forgotten Nations could very well be the biggest development in additions to Forgotten Hope since FHT. You may not of heard of FN (Forgotten Nations) but that’s ok as we have not had a release yet. Let me fill you in, FN is an addition (mini-mod) to the well-known Battle Field 1942 mod Forgotten Hope. It (as the title suggests) adds the more forgotten Army’s and nations of FH to the game, with larger emphases on countries like Australia, Italy, Poland, Finland, China, Arabic and 3rd world countries and many, many more. Every country has its own chapter, chapter one is Australia At War; this is the chapter currently in development. In this chapter we aim to focus on the Australian involvement in fighting in the Desert, Middle East, The Pacific and South East Asia/Asia. We aim to add new weapons and vehicles such as the Owen SMG and Australian Lancaster. We are also adding many more historically accurate maps, skins and other interesting elements of game play. To make sure FN doesn’t die out as soon as FH2 is released we plan to move productions on to FH2 on its release. We are doing well at the moment, but personal skilled in modification, mapping, modeling and skinning are appreciated and welcome. If you have free time, wish to dedicate your self to something special, want to be part of a friendly and team-based community and don’t mind the sound of all that praise from the fan base FN has already attracted, then apply for a position in the FN team. You will need msn to add me and have an interview that could land you a position in the exclusive FN team, where you will meet members of the FH community, learn new skills and have a chance to present and express your already known skills to a fan base eagerly awaiting the release of Forgotten Nations. If you want to get in on the FN scene them don’t be afraid to sign up to our forum: https://forgottennations.darkbb.com/index.htm. Forgotten Nations, putting the WORLD back into World War 2.
Recruiting ad^
Back to top Go down
RedSand
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Hey guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:07 am

you need to high light it to read it.
Back to top Go down
Distant

Number of posts : 7