A Forgotten Hope Mini-Mod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Everybody. Enjoy your Visit.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forgotten Nations Absorb RTR?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
General_Henry

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Forgotten Nations Absorb RTR? Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten Nations Absorb RTR?   Forgotten Nations Absorb RTR? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 1:21 pm

it would be cool to absorb all those cool Italian buildings and bayonets, wouldn't it be?

i have actually converted the rtr Monte Cassino for FH, now you can defend the monastry as the German Paratrooper division or try to assault the Monastry with the British Force.

This Map supports both Conquest and COOP mode...hope you guys have a good time in it.

link :

http://files.filefront.com/Monte+Cas.../fileinfo.html

Obviously in this map there aren't any Hidden kits where you have to search for it like hell, they are all in obvious position (weapon boxes) the Allied Snipers are in a ammobox in a house in Main(in screenshot 2 the house back of the sexton firing) and M1 Garands can also be found there. Most Flags have 1 panzerschreck for Germans, nearly all the German Spawnable Kits are in the Monastry , FG42, MG 42, Stg44, K98 ZF, G43 ZF. Also there are Tank Commander Kits for the British if they think that the Engineer Class is not cool enough.

The Town in foot of Monte Cassino, where the allied force start the attack
Forgotten Nations Absorb RTR? 27595935af7

Finally the Monastry is a tough place for the Allied Force to conquer...watch out for panzerschrecks/stg44/FG42 in those windows!

Forgotten Nations Absorb RTR? 96128699be2

this map would be a cool add on if polish forces could be included :/
Back to top Go down
RedSand
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Nations Absorb RTR?   Forgotten Nations Absorb RTR? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:27 am

Sick, General Henry do you have team speak?

I have a virus on my pc and my msn is fucked(just so you know). I think its great idea 'absorb' RTR. I just got a great idea about how I can make the a working bayonet on the Jap rifle. Goo suggestions, browny points for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deathfromabove2010

deathfromabove2010

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Nations Absorb RTR?   Forgotten Nations Absorb RTR? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 7:47 am

QUICKLY! upload the mod! save it our work! oh btw, my TS and bf1942 servers are now only available during the week. gg henry

EDIT: Stg44 wasn't around in 43
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Nations Absorb RTR?   Forgotten Nations Absorb RTR? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Nations Absorb RTR?
Page 1 of 1