A Forgotten Hope Mini-Mod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Everybody. Enjoy your Visit.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Itlain crash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedSand
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Itlain crash Empty
PostSubject: Itlain crash   Itlain crash Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:41 am

When I try to spawn as Italy the game freezes the CTDS any suggestions on what to do?
Back to top Go down
deathfromabove2010

deathfromabove2010

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-05-05

Itlain crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itlain crash   Itlain crash Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:53 pm

did you mess up the kit spawners?
Back to top Go down
RedSand
Admin

Itlain crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itlain crash   Itlain crash Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:07 am

Its not that, I tried to model some new stuff for the Italians and it didn't work. I need to start again.
Back to top Go down
deathfromabove2010

deathfromabove2010

Itlain crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itlain crash   Itlain crash Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:23 pm

coding issue then, most likely
Back to top Go down
RedSand
Admin

Itlain crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itlain crash   Itlain crash Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 11:45 am

Ok.
Back to top Go down
deathfromabove2010

deathfromabove2010

Itlain crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itlain crash   Itlain crash Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:31 pm

ya i've got that avenger model and for some reason the hull is like reall hi up above the rest of the model. thus proving its not a modeling problem. but coding on the other hand is un-forgiving. when coding you have to make one change at a time, cause if you **** up it can crash the map
Back to top Go down
RedSand
Admin

Itlain crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itlain crash   Itlain crash Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:37 am

It has something to do with a hip pack I added. You should get active back on the file front man, I sent you a message plus we need to discuss some things over team speak. We need to call a meeting. What ever happened to this Paasky fella? He has done some great work but is no good at keeping in touch with me. I will make an account on WAW and bf1918 as I need to see if I can use there lewis gun. Do you hang around WAW allot?
Back to top Go down
Distant

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Itlain crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itlain crash   Itlain crash Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:23 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
RedSand
Admin

Itlain crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itlain crash   Itlain crash Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:20 pm

Distant are you DeathFromAbove? (I do not mean this offensively, I really am confused, if you are not DFA, remind me what it is you do again?)
Back to top Go down
deathfromabove2010

deathfromabove2010

Itlain crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itlain crash   Itlain crash Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 12:11 am

distant is a "friend of mine" from WaW. aka an old map team buddy of mine. i am still who am although at WaW i reside under the name "[47Sgb]R^|Pvt.Azreal" i am still active at filefront, i got ur message. i just havent had teh time. TS server on vista sucks, but im working on it. until then just pm me
Back to top Go down
Distant

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Itlain crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itlain crash   Itlain crash Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 2:56 am

Vista is your enemy. Do not use it. But no...you use it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Itlain crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itlain crash   Itlain crash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itlain crash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Forgotten Hope Mini-Mod :: Forgotten Nations :: Help-
Jump to: